CA$HTOBER: THAT'S WHAT IT IS!
This is it! The Motherlode. From this Month on it's all Cash all Night, Every Night! No, and more no drink specials, no drink or beer specials. Stop, Stop the free cover charge Nights.
What's out in Clubs, Bars, & Lounges:
1. slobs who are paid to perform
2. foul mouth staff
3. disgusting bathrooms
4. radio advertising as a major form of advertising
5. free samples at Brand Parties
6. Owners and Managers far more consumed with liquor and chasing Female Patrons than taking care of bizness.
7. Big Burly Door Men
8. Beer Signs all over the walls
9. Having no dress code
10. Giving Ladies a "Ladies Night" with free drinks
11. Arrogant DJs
12. DJs in booths and away from the dance floor and not accessible to your patrons
13. Any homemade signs
14. A sign that needs repair and new light bulbs
15. A Promote by the Seat of Your Pants dumb way of operating
16. Partners who offer and bring nothing but "give this away or lower the prices" kind of mentality.
WHAT'S IN FOR Clubs, Bars & Lounges:
1. Dressed up Performers
2. Polite & Professional Staff
3. Clean and Sparkling Bathrooms
4. New Advertising & Marketing Plans
5. Brand Parties you profit from
6. Hands on Owners & Managers
7. Friendly Foxes at the Door
8. Abstract Art
9. A strict Dress Code
10. Attracting Female Patrons for "THE FUN"
11. DJs who interact with your patrons
12. DJs who step out of the box as often as possible all night
13. All Professional Signs
14. An eye catching Sign that draws in Patrons
15. A "GAME PLAN" & "STRATEGY" of PROMOTIONS, CONCEPTS, CONTESTS, EVENTS, PARTIES, HAPPENINGS, GATHERINGS, and HOT ENTERTAINMENT
16. Partners who let PROS like me pack their Clubs and reap the rewards.
I could have gone on and on, but hey, 16 POINTS is enough for you to review, absorb and decide if you fit the mold of the past or you are part of the future?
So the question I leave you with is, if you�re happy with your patrons, your money, and your club, then you are the fortunate few.
But...............if you need to energize, formulize and excitelize your patrons, your money and your club, call me NOW.
It's as easy as dialing Rich Unger at 941-921-7027 or e-mail me at
But don't kid yourself and don't ignore the obvious. It's your Club, do or